Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Website is complete!

I'm excited to announce that our website, www.nicolenelsonphoto.com is complete! Hooray! Be sure to check the specials page often for discounts and offers. I'll be posting some here on the blog that will not be mentioned on the website.

A huge thank you to everyone who has helped me get this business off the ground with portfolio building sessions (and those coming up!). I especially want to thank my husband, who is my biggest fan in everything I do and a constant support in my life.

If you would like to join our mailing list to receive email specials and advanced information on promos, please send an email to nicole@nicolenelsonphoto.com

Here's our Grand Opening Special (also on the website)
I'm so excited to be open for business that I've decided to share my excitement with you! For a limited time I'm offering 30% off your A La Carte print order! That's a great deal! You need to schedule your session soon before this offer becomes unavailable
Since I'm feeling so giving, I'm going to also take $15 off your session fee (again, for a limited time only).


Thank you!

No comments: