Sunday, September 27, 2009

High School Senior | Winston Salem Photographer

"L" and I went to a local park for her senior photo shoot this evening. I don't have to tell you how beautiful she is, you can take a look for yourself. Yes, her eyes really do look like that. They are amazing. Stunning.
I've actually known "L" and her family for a handful of years now and I can tell you that she is just as beautiful on the inside, all of her siblings are (there are four total). They are the type of kids that after you meet them, you walk away you say to yourself "what a nice kid" and you hope that someday someone says the same thing about your children.

I have a ton more photos to go through from her shoot but I wanted everyone to enjoy a few now!

"L" and family, enjoy your sneak peek!














Ok, this was funny. We enter the garden area of the park and at first though someone was sitting in the grass with flowers on their head. I couldn't resist taking a quick picture of it.

No comments: