Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Photography Workshop

I'm way behind posting about this but still wanted to share. In January I went to an awesome photography workshop in Baltimore. I have been following Jodie Otte's blog for a while and absolutely love her work. In late 2009 she announced that she was having some workshops and my husband knew how much I would love to so he suggested I do it! The workshop was great and I use what I learned from her everyday. She was so nice and honest and answered any and every question we asked her. There were only two of us at her workshop (she only allows up to 4 people per workshop) so we really received one-on-one treatment. One of the really great things was she showed us how she uses studio lighting to imitate natural lighting and now I'm hooked!
So, if any of you are in or around Baltimore, MD, I highly recommend booking a session with her. Here is her website http://www.jodieotte.com

I also met a really nice photographer from the Minneapolis area while at the workshop. I have a lot of friends and family around there and am hoping if you are reading this and are thinking about having some pictures done, you consider her. She's really laid back and would be fun to have a session with. Her name is Emily and her website is http://www.atlastimages.com/

No comments: