Thursday, July 29, 2010

Great NC Beerfest - Win 2 Tickets!

Enter to win 2 tickets to the Great NC Beerfestival!

Each ticket includes:
  • Commemorative tasting glass
  • Free program
  • Unlimited beer tasting
  • Live music all day, including KANSAS!

Here's how to enter...

  1. "Like" Nicole Nelson Photography's Facebook page and/or follow my blog
  2. Post a comment on either page to let me know that you Like/Follow me
  3. Send me an email with your name, phone number and email address so I can contact you if you are the winner. nicole@nicolenelsonphoto.com
  4. Pass this to anyone else you know who might want to enter!

The drawing will be held on Friday, August 13th. All entries must be submitted by noon on the 13th. The tickets cannot be redeemed for cash. The winner must be able to pick up the tickets at our studio.

Don't forget to visit my booth to see some of our work, products and to enter to win great prizes!
Good luck!

Click here to visit the Great NC Beerfest website

No comments: