Monday, September 13, 2010

BEAUTIFUL baby ~ Winston Salem Newborn Photographer

I've said it before and I'll say it again. I LOVE newborns! This little guy came to the studio with his parents and grandma on Saturday and did not cry or even whimper once! Unbelievable! He let me move him around however I wanted without complaining. His parents we so nice and I really enjoyed spending time with them. Grandma is in town visiting and was able to come to the session. She couldn't stop smiling because she was so excited about her grandbaby! I love to see that. I swear I meet the most wonderful people from my job.
Ok, enough chit chat, here's the real reason you are here! I hope you enjoy this beautiful little boy. Thank you so much for letting me photograph him, I look forward to watching him grow during his first year!















No comments: