Sunday, November 21, 2010

Clemmons Newborn Photography

I had another sweet little newborn visit me this week! She was actually 7 weeks old so I wasn't sure if she would be awake, sleeping, happy, fussy... she was an angel! She ate and slept and I barely heard her voice other than some cute baby talk. She brought along her adorable big brother and it took a little bribing (Smarties) to get him to take some pictures but once he did he rocked it! Looks like he's straight out of a Gap ad.
Mom, dad, brother and aunt (we had a full house!) also came along and were all so nice. I'm about to offer dad an assistant position because he was all over it during the session!
Take a look at these cuties...











2 comments:

Bethany Allen said...

Nicole, these are wonderful! They really blew me away! Beth

Nicole Nelson Photography said...

Thank you Beth! I love all of the pictures of baby girl all curled up in the basket. She's just this sweet little ball of cuteness!