Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Winston Salem Maternity Photographer

This GORGEOUS mama-to-be, husband, grandma-to-be and Scooter the dog all came to visit me for a maternity session. I can't begin to say how much fun I had with them. I absolutely loved being pregnant with all three of my babies and being around pregnant women just makes me happy. We started off in the studio and then made our way to Tanglewood and braved the 37 degree cold. They actually got married under the huge old oak tree so it was great to be able to take some maternity portraits under it as well. While walking through the gardens, I asked them to please sit on a bench and found out that it was the same bench they had a wedding portrait taken on. Well, then let's recreate it, with a slight round addition! :)
I also love the portrait of soon-to-be first time proud grandma holding her baby girl who is carrying her own baby girl.
Ok, enough talk from me. I hope you enjoy the sneak peek!












No comments: