Thursday, March 11, 2010

And the winner is....

First, I want to thank everyone who entered and voted for our cutest kid contest. I must say, I really had fun with this. It was great to keep checking the blog to see how many votes were cast and to see who was in the lead. Since this was so much fun and successful, I'm going to hold many more contests, so make sure you continue to check the blog and facebook page! If anyone has ideas for future contests I would LOVE to hear them!

Ok, and now what everyone has been waiting for....

The Grand Prize Winner is #8 Kaylee with 265 votes! Kaylee will receive:
A complimentary photo session
A complimentary 8x10 print
2 accordian mini books with pictures from the session
Congratulations!

Our 1st, 2nd and 3rd runners up will all receive a complimentary mini session, 2-5x7 prints and 8 wallets!
Those winners are...
#9 Addison, 156 votes
#11 Jack, 85 votes
#1 Libby, 72 votes

The remaining contestants will receive a $25 credit to use towards a future session or print order!

Congratulations to everyone!

I will be emailing each individual with details. Thanks again!

No comments: