Thursday, March 4, 2010

Contest deadline is tomorrow!

I've been receiving photos of some really cute kids for the contest! Don't forget to enter yours by noon Friday. I've made a couple changes. First, since spring is on it's way and it's going to start to be beautiful outside I've decided that the session does not have to be held in the studio but can be held somewhere on-location (your home, park, etc). Second, the picture does not have to be a month or less old.

Keep the entries coming and good luck!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is cool Nicole! Looking forward to seeing the cuties. Sending in my own shortly; sorry to be so last minute. -Rachel

Holly Amazon said...

Nicole I've just emailed Addison's picture for the contest, sorry it was at the last possible minute :). I'm looking forward to the contest!

Sarah said...

Great idea for a contest; us parents love to brag! Good luck to all!