Thursday, May 13, 2010

Newborn Pre-booking Special

Oh how I love me a sweet little wrinkly newborn!

If you are pregnant and pre-book your newborn session with me, you will receive a $50 print credit PLUS 25 custom birth announcements!

To receive this special, you must book your newborn session while pregnant. It doesn't matter how far along with the pregnancy you are. But how do you schedule it when you are still pregnant? Simple! Contact me with your due date and I will put it on my calendar. Then, when you have your baby, contact me as soon as possible and I will work you into my schedule within the first 14 days after birth. Newborns are photographed best during the first two weeks after birth to capture their freshly born look and "curl".

The session fee must be paid at the time of booking in order to receive the special. You will receive the birth announcements after the session. This offer cannot be combined with other offers or towards previous session purchases.

If you know someone who is pregnant, please pass this to them so they can receive this great offer!





No comments: