Tuesday, October 5, 2010

More of Miss "K"

B.e.a.u.t.i.f.u.l. Little miss "K" came back to see me in the studio and was a lot more smiley this time, yea!! She brought her mom and aunt, both were cracking me up the entire session. What a fun family!
I had a very difficult time picking some for the sneak peek but here are the ones I chose. Love her skin, eyes, smile....

As always, please feel free to comment here and/or on our Facebook page. Anyone can comment, it doesn't have to be a family member!

Here's your peek:













3 comments:

Mrs. H. said...

Nicole . . .OMG! These pics are simply beautiful!! You are very talented and we had so much fun during the sessions!! We are soooo excited and can't wait to see the rest!

Nicole Nelson Photography said...

Thanks! I'm happy you like what you see so far! Just wait, there are so many adorable shots of her!

Ms. T. Palmer said...

Never thought I would have so much fun taking pictures and they weren't of me. LOL! It was great to meet you, Nicole, and I adore your work. My lil neice is precious and you definetly captured that in these sneak peeks. I am so anxious to see the rest and I look forward to working with you in the future!