Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Newborn Photography - Winston Salem, NC

Meet my newest little client, 2 week old baby "C" and his big brother! This little newborn came to visit the studio with his brother and parents. His daddy just happens to be a firefighter and brought a lot of his gear along. He even let my 5 year old son try on his helmet and look at everything after the session. Thank you for that, my boy was so excited about it!

This little guy was making me laugh. When he would fuss, mom would start rubbing his feet and he would immediately stop fussing. Sometimes he would even stick his legs up in the air and wait for her to rub his feet!
Enough of my chit-chat, you are here to see this beautiful family!

Thank you so much for bringing your boys to the studio for pictures, you have a wonderful family.
Enjoy your peek...






No comments: